Hello friends! Today I have a quick and easy watercolor card to share with you. I created a quick video to show you how I did the watercolor wash using Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens on watercolor paper. I can't do a voice over for the video right now as I have lost my voice. Some weird virus has settled in our house and I am the last to get it. So hopefully you get the idea how easy these pens are to use from the video!
Here is my card.....
To begin this card, I stamped the floral images onto watercolor paper using embossing ink. I applied Nuvo Fine Detail Glacier White embossing powder and heat set the images. Using the Nuvo Medium Water Brush, I wet the images first and then used the Nuvo Aqua Flow pens. This is a super quick way to get the watercolor wash look.
Here is the video......
Here is another close up of my card....
Using the Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens was really fun and easy. I am definitely not a watercolor expert. In fact, I will never be a watercolor expert. But I think I got some really good results with this technique!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies Used: Includes affiliate links (at no cost to you)
- Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens - Tonic Studios
- Nuvo Aqua Flow Water Brush - Tonic Studios
- Nuvo Glacier White Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Tonic Studios
- Essentials - Mini Moments - For You - 1713E
- Essentials - Scalloped Square Dies - Tonic Studios
- Essentials - Layering Basics Squares Dies - Tonic Studios
- Heat Tool- Wagner
- Perfectly Plaid - Rainbow Petite 6x6 paper pad - Lawn Fawn
- Anti Static Powder Tool - EK Success
- Watercolor Paper - Ranger
- More Spring Flowers Stamp Set - Simon Says Stamp
- Embossing Ink Pad - Simon Says Stamp
- 3d foam tape