Hello friends! Today I have a fun project to share with you using some new dies from Tonic Studios. I used some flower making techniques that I have used in the past to create roses out of the Plush Peony Die. I really love this die set and you can do all kinds of projects with it. I created two project using this beautiful, versatile die. Here is a card I created using the die in a traditional way.
For this next project, I used just the flower portion of the die to create my flowers. I created a video to show you that process. Here is my tag......
It was really easy to create the roses from the flower portion of this die. Here is a short video that I created to show you how to do it!
Here is a close-up of my tag......
Birthday Girl Tag
- Tonic 769E Entwining Trellis Plush Peony
- Tonic 61E Clematis Climber Strip Die Set
- Tonic 582e Regal Circle Doily Cutting Die Set
- Tonic 1167E Big Day Entangled Strip Die & Stamp Set
- Nuvo 758N Glitter Drops White Blizzard
- Funky Glue Pen
- Other Products – Kraft & White cardstock; Neverending Summer 6×6 paper pad (LemonCraft); Rouge & Olive Colorbox Chalk Ink Pad; seam binding ribbon, lace