This week over at Discount Cardstock, Bazzill Dotted Swiss Trio packs are the featured cardstock. This cardstock is really neat. It has a cool dotted dry embossing already on the paper. When you get a trio pack, you receive three coordinating colors. On this card, I used the Bazzill Dotted Swiss Blissful and Cloverleaf trio packs.
- Bazzill Dotted Swiss Blissful Trio - 1/2 sheet of Sunset
- Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cloverleaf Trio - 1/4 sheet of Celtic Green
- Rose Creation Dies - Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Glimmer Mist or Water - here I made my own glimmer mist using Pearl-Ex, Water and Gum Arabic - I am just cheap that way!! LOL
First step is to cut/emboss 5 of the dies out of the Sunset Dotted Swiss cardstock. Cut/emboss the 2 largest leaves from this set, too.
Then use your flower on your project!! The Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock cuts and embosses so well plus it holds together great when using water/mists. You should give it a try!!
Here is my project again!
- Cardstock - Bazzill Dotted Swiss Blissful & Cloverleaf Trio packs, Simply Smooth White - Discount Cardstock
- XOXO sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Dies - (S5-050) Rose Creation Dies, (LF-249) Grand Big Scalloped Circles, (S5-028) Nested Pennants, Classic Circles - Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Accessories - Mini Glue Dots (Glue Dots Brand Adhesives); brad