This week, Heartfelt Creations, is releasing the Sprintime Medley Collection. In fact, starting in January, Heartfelt Creations will release new products every second Wednesday of the month! Woo Hoo! This will be so fun! You can see all the beautiful projects the Heartfelt Creations design team made for this release HERE. I had so much fun designing with these stamps and the matching dies! Here is my project for this week.
I found the box pattern on the Scor-Pal website. It was great to make this box using the newly designed Scor-Pal. The new design has a scoring mark every 1/4"! It was so easy to find the exact spot to score! I will have a tutorial tomorrow for making this box on my blog. It is soooo easy! So check back and see what I am making!
- HCPC 3362 Angel Trumpet Flower PreCut Set; HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set
- Cardstock - Sand Bazzill Dotted Swiss, Kraft, Olive Cardstock - Discount Cardstock
- Patterned Paper - Once Upon A Springtime Paper Pad - Graphic45
- Dies - S5-025 Labels Seventeen #4; S4-161 Labels 1 #1; S4-133 Classic Scalloped Rectangles Lg, S4-132 Classic Rectangles Lg; S4-139 Petite Scalloped Ovals Lg & S4-140 Petite Oval Sm
- Accessories - Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, Lace Ribbon, Adhesive Pearl Stickers, 3d foam squares; Copic Markers - YG95, YR61 & YR65; EK Success Scalloped Border Punch, Mini Glue Dots- Glue Dots Brand Adhesive, Acetate sheet, Gold Brads