Hello Friends! Today I have a couple of cards to share with you. These cards are encouragement cards. Sometimes you have a friend or a loved one going thru hard times and receiving a special card will just make them smile. Well the other day I had a chance to sit down and create a few things. I actually decided that if I was making 1 card then I could just make 2! LOL So here are my two cards!
These are pretty simple cards! I cut a piece of 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock at 4 1/4" then scored across at 5 1/2". That created the base of my card. I used some scraps from The Paper Loft's Shades of Gray papers to create the banners. Then I stamped the sentiment from Good Thinking: Renewal clear stamp set by Power Poppy and used Labels 11 to cut/emboss. You can see that I cut the sentiment two different ways. I used some bling from my stash along the bottom and some pretty ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to complete my cards!
I don't know why I got out of the habit of making two cards at a time. I used to do it all the time! It really helps keep the card supplies replenished for when the family needs a card for something!
Hope you have a great day! Check back later in the week for more!
- Cardstock - Rock Candy & White (Bazzill Basics)
- Patterned Paper - Shades of Gray (The Paper Loft LC)
- Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Tsukineko)
- Stamps - Good Thinking: Renewal (Power Poppy)
- Embellishments - rhinestone bling (Want2Scrap); White Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon); Labels 11 (Spellbinders)