Hello Friends! Can you believe it's September? Well it might be a holiday but it's also the first Monday of the month so that means a new challenge over at the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. This challenge is called All the Pretty Flowers......you know that is something that I love to make! So check it out.......
This challenge is for all of you flower hoarders! Maybe you hoard pre-made flowers. Maybe you hoard flower punches or dies. Maybe you hoard flower stamps. "Dig" out those flowers and use them on your project!
Our sponsors for this challenge are - Heartfelt Creations and Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage! You know I love me some Heartfelt Creations! They have a special company and it has a very neat story. I have also used Crafty Secrets and really love the vintage style! Please check out both of our sponsors for this challenge!! The prize package for this challenge is awesome, too! Check out what you can win at the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog!
For my project, I have used alot of stuff that I have been hoarding! LOL Here is my project!
The container I used for this project is a paper mache canister that was given to me by a sweet friend. I covered the canister with Heartfelt Creations Daphne collection papers (retired). I dry fit the paper to make sure it covered everything then I used my sponge to ink up all the edges of the paper. I used the Tattered Blossoms stamp set and matching dies to create the flowers for this project. I stamped the flowers onto pink cardstock using Rhubarb Stalk Memento Luxe ink. After it dried, I cut the flowers out using the Tattered Blossoms dies.
Here are a few close-ups of my project!
The sentiment is from the digital stamp set Flower Garden from Crafty Secrets. I haven't used too many digital elements but for this particular sentiment it works great because you can make it any size you need! The butterfly was fussy cut from the Altered Fairies Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets.
So be sure to check out all the other Craft Hoarders Anonymous Design Team members projects! They are so awesome!! Here is the list.......
- Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog!
- Christy Butters
- Debbie Seyer You are Here!!
- Donna Idlet
- Ginny Nemchak
- Glenda Brooks
- Gloria Stengel
- Jan Marie Ennenga
- Karen Zueger
- Kathy Clement
- Pam Bray
Thanks for stopping by today! Check back tomorrow for a look at the September Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month from The Rubber Cafe'.
- Rubber Stamps – HCPC Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set – Heartfelt Creations
- Digital Element - Sweet Flowers sentiment from Flower Gardens digital stamp set - Crafty Secrets
- Paper – Daphne Collection – Heartfelt Creations; Pink Pirouette – Stampin’ Up!; Altered Fairies Creative scraps - Crafty Secrets
- Dies – HCD 722 Tattered Blossoms – Heartfelt Creations; S4-354 Splendid Circles, S4-328 Foliage die, S5-204 Lace Hearts; retired Edgeabilities die – Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Ink – Olive Grove, Rhubarb Stalk Memento Luxe ink pad – Tsukineko
- Misc – flower shaping stylus and mat, pearls (Want2Scrap); Pink Seam Binding Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon), sponges, bracket label punch (Stampin’ Up!), eBosser Die cutting & Embossing machine (Craftwell) lace (my stash); My Creations Kraft Canister (Close To My Heart);; ruler, pencil
- Adhesives – Designer Dries Clear Glue, 3d Foam squares, 1/8” & ¼” Scor-Tape