Hey Everyone! Hope you are having a great week! Things are going pretty good for me. The weather is finally acting like it's spring with 70 degree weather and beautiful sunshine! I just love it. April is one of my favorite months. All the trees are budding, new flowers are blooming and it's my wedding anniversary. On April 27, 1991, I married my high school sweetheart! With anniversary and weddings on my mind, I made this bag using new The Rubber Cafe' stamps and some beautiful Mountain Rose Metallic cardstock from Discount Cardstock.
To make this bag, all you need is one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" and a scoring tool. My scoring tool of choice is the Scor-Pal. I have had one since the beginning and even got the new one when it came out. It has alot more markings! So here is how you make this bag......
Now it is time to make the little diagonal folds.....from the fold line measure two inches and make a small mark...
You will need to do that on all four sides. The middle will look like this when you are done!
Now apply some Scor-tape like this.......
So I hope these pictures show you how to make this bag. It isn't really that hard but its really hard to explain in words! So that is why I am hoping that pictures work for everyone. If you have questions, let me know!
Here are a few close-ups of my project.
- The Rubber Cafe' - Tree Silhouette, Faith Hope Love stamp sets
- Dies - S5-159 Imperial Gold Labels Four, S4-190 Labels Four, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms, S5-181 A2 Bracket Borders One (Spellbinders™ Paper Arts)
- Ink - New Sprout, Rich Cocoa Memento Ink Pads (Tsukineko)
- Cardstock - Whip Cream Pop-Tones, Mountain Rose Metallic Cardstock (Discount Cardstock)
- Accessories - light green leaf ribbon, pink satin ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape