Hello friends. Are you currently experiencing the wrath of Mother Nature? I sure am here in Missouri. It's cold and spitting snow.....plus the time changed and I am seriously not adjusting well. I was kinda hoping that creating something would help my mood and it did! Here is a card I created using some new releases from Crafter's Companion. You might have seen the Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Rustic Cottage on HSN just a week or so ago. I love the whole collection!
Here is my card......
This was a pretty simple card to create! The Rustic Cottage collection has all those beautiful shabby chic colors we love like this soft blue and rose plus antique white. It's a really great collection. Right now, you can only purchase it on HSN but in a few weeks it will be on the Crafter's Companion Website. I will let you know as soon as I see it on the website for purchase!
Here are the supplies I used:
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Rustic Cottage 6x6 paper pad
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Rustic Cottage Chic Butterflies Decorative Metal Dies
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Rustic Cottage Cherished Memories Stamp & Die Set
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Rustic Cottage Rose Garden 5x7" Embossing Folder
- Kraft & vanilla cardstock
- Tuxedo Black memento ink pad
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I have my weekly Heartfelt Creations project to share!!