Hello friends. One card I can never have enough of is a birthday card. It seems like once a week or so sometimes! So the other day, I sat down at my crafty table and started making some birthday cards. Some of them are girly and some of the are more manly. This card I am showing you today is definitely girly and it was alot of fun to create!
So I started this card by stamping and watercoloring some really cute flower images from the Sheena line at Crafter's Companion. I got these stamps before Christmas and didn't know how I was going to use them. I think they worked perfect for this card! I stamped them onto watercolor paper using brown Staz-on ink pad. Then I watercolored them using my Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers. I scribbled the marker onto my craft mat and used a watercolor brush to color these flowers. Once they were dry, I fussy cut them out. There was not a leaf image in this set, so I just colored one of the flowers green and used it as a leaf.
The birthday sentiment is from Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Just For Men -Rock Star stamp set. I stamped it onto the strip of cardstock using embossing ink and sprinkled on some white embossing powder. After I heat set it, I cut the edge into a banner. I used some 3d foam squares to pop up the sentiment. The white panel was embossed using the Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Floral Delight - Floral Swirls 6x6 embossing folder. I love how simple the card turned out. I am hoping that it won't require too much extra postage!
Thanks for stopping by today. Here is a list of supplies I used with links for your information:
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Just For Men Rock Star Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Crafter's Companion Sheena Groovin' 60's - Bloomin' Sixties EZ-Mount Rubber Stamps
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Floral Delight Floral Swirls Embossing Folder
- Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers - Crystal Clear, Harvest Moon, Aquamarine, Moonlight, Macaroon, Olive Jade
- white embossing powder, powder tool, embossing heat tool
- 3d foam squares