Hello friends! Today I have a project to share with you that uses some Crafter's Companion Die'sire Edge'ables dies. These dies are intricate and allow you to use them on the edge of a fold or edge of the paper for a "pop-up" style. Or you can cut out the die cut for a different look. Here is a card I created using two Die'sire Edge'ables that will be on HSN February 6. If you watch the Crafter's Companion spots you might even see my creation!
As you can see, I used two of the Die'sire Edge'ables in two different ways. I used the Die'sire Edge'ables Classic Chandelier die on the top edge of the white panel of cardstock. Like I said these dies are really beautiful and intricate! I added some small pearls to the chandelier to give it alittle something! I also used the Die'sire Edge'ables Bride and Groom die. Instead of cutting it at the edge of the cardstock/fold, I die cut it from some Matt Mirror Cardstock and hand cut along the bottom of the die cut. I adhered the die cut onto some printed vellum. I also used the little accents dies from the Die'sire Edge'ables Classic Chandelier die on the edges of the white panel, too! Here is a closer look.........
This card measures 5 x 7". I love how it turned out!
Here is a list of supplies that I used:
- Die'sire Edge'ables Bride and Groom die
- Die'sire Edge'ables Classic Chandelier die
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Together Forever Printed Vellum
- Signature Collection by Sara Davies - Together Forever Luxury Matt Mirror Card
- Downton Abbey Papercrafting Collection - Pearls & Resin Flowers
- Crafter's Companion Premium Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
- Gemini Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Black Cardstock
- gray ribbon
- 3d foam squares