Hello Friends! It's time for another Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge! I really love how these challenges are stretching my creative mojo plus I am having fun doing it! It's nice to enjoy the creative process again. This challenge is a fun one.......
Most paper crafters also love school and office supplies. We love crayons, markers, shaped paperclips, notepads, folders, and more! If you hoard school and office products, get them out! Use them up! Use at least one item that is really a school or office supply on your project.
For this challenge, our sponsors are Heartfelt Creations and Crafty Secrets. Plus a new sponsor Lindy's Stamp Gang! One talented participant will receive the prize donated by Lindy's Stamp Gang, a $30 Gift Certificate to the Lindy's Stamp Gang store! You can find out all about these wonderful sponsors and the prize you could win over on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog!
For this challenge, I have a mixed media card I made. This is a different look for me but I had a great time creating this card. I even made a video showing what I did to create it!
Here is a close-up........
Here is the video showing you how I made everything. I am posting a supply list at the bottom of this blog post. Check it out........
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out all the other Craft Hoarders Anonymous Design Team to see all the beautiful projects. I have to say that I had a sneak peek of everyone's projects and they are sooooo awesome!
- Paper - Kraft cardstock (SU); Posy Patch Paper Collection - Heartfelt Creations; cereal box weight chipboard
- Dies - Majestic Blooms, Decorative Oval Window Die- Heartfelt Creations; Bitty Blossoms & Foliage die (Spellbinders)
- Paints - Tattered Angels Platinum High Impact Mixed Media paint, Tattered Angels Cork Glimmer Mists, Gesso, Liquid Pearls
- Ink - Sweet Plum and Olive Grove Memento Luxe Ink pads (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments - Burlap (MonAmiGabby), Altered Fairies Creative Scraps - Crafty Secrets, staples, pearl
- Adhesives - Art Institute Dries Clear Glue, Adhesive Sheets & 3d foam squares - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L,