Hello Friends! Hope you are having a great week! Today I have two videos to share with you. The first video is a short video showing the contents of the December Wish Big Creative Cafe' Kit. The second video is not short! In this video I show you how to make a Cascading Card using supplies from your December Wish Big Creative Cafe' Kit. Enjoy!
Here is my reveal video!
Here is my Wish Big Cascading Card!
Here is a video showing you how I made this card. I will warn you now, its kinda long. But I really think for those of us who are visual learners, a video is a must for this Cascading card.
- Cut two pieces of 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock to 5.5" inches high on one end and 2/5" high on the other. Using a pencil make a mark at the 5.5" and at 2.5" and position the cardstock in your paper cutter to cut from one mark to the other. You will only need one sheet of paper for both pieces.
- Make a mark at 2.75" on the tall end of each diagonal piece. Then make a mark at 1.25" on short end. Using a straight edge, join these marks across your pieces.
- Score each piece of cardstock vertically at 2, 4, 8 and 10". Make a faint pencil line at the 6" point but do not score.
- Take one piece of your cardstock and cut up from the bottom at 2 and 10" score line to the horizontal pencil mark. Cut down from the top at the 6" center point to the horizontal pencil mark.
- Take the other piece of your cardstock and cut the opposite way. Cut down from the top at the 2 and 10" score lines to the horizontal pencil line and up to the pencil line at the 6" center mark.
- Slot the two pieces of cardstock together, gently pushing the cut slots together so that the two pieces of cardstock make a 3D shape!