Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great week so far! Are you ready for Halloween? Do you have all your decorations up and ready for your party? If not, here is a project I made using just cardstock and Spellbinders™ Paper Arts die templates that you might want to try.
To make this Halloween banner you will need the following supplies:
- Posh Black Satin Sparkle 105#, Cosmic Orange 65#, Simply Smooth Ivory Cardstock
- 4" Doilies - Wilton (bought at Wal-mart)
- S4-330 Nested Tombstone Die templates #4 & 5 (with #1 being the smallest)
- S4-333 Spider Web Die template
- Tulle Ribbon - bought at Hobby Lobby
- Double-Sided Black Satin 5/8" ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Large eyelets, pearl bling
- Scrap Happy Sheer Glue - The Rubber Cafe'
First, I used the computer and my printer to print out the letters needed for this. I printed each letter on one sheet of the ivory paper and cut/embossed them using the #4 Nested Tombstone die. I trimmed the embossed edge off these so that I could layer them onto the orange die cuts. Cut/emboss the largest die from the Nested Tombstone using the black cardstock three times. Cut/emboss the #4 die out of the orange cardstock three times. Cut/emboss the spider and web from black cardstock at least three times. Now its time to put everything together.
Here are a few close-ups!