Today I would like to share with you a set of cards I made using Green Scored Cards with Cream Envelopes. I don't normally buy ready to use cards with envelopes but I have to tell you it was a great time saver. I think I am going to use these pre-folded cards for Christmas cards this year. That is one less step I will have to do, right? The best news is that these are on sale at Discount Cardstock this week. Be sure to check it out! Here are my cards....
To make these cards, I used some new to me JustRite Cling stamps called Bon Voyage and the sentiment in the middle is from Large Fancy Sentiments. The first thing I did was to stamp the flourish image all over the front of the card using Versamark ink.
After stamping, I wrapped some gold cording around the card base and tied it in a knot on the front of the card.
Then I stamped the smaller flourish onto some Crabapple Dark Prismatic using Versamark ink. I cut/embossed this out using S4-230 Labels Six Nestabilities®. Plus I stamped the sentiment onto some Simply Smooth Vanilla using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and cut/emboss using Classic Ovals Sm Nestabilities®.
See what I mean about quick and easy? This was a fast set of cards to make and I really love the rich green color. I think they would make wonderful Christmas cards! Here is a list of the supplies I used with links to where to purchase for your convenience. Hope you have a great weekend!
- Stamps - Bon Voyage, Large Fancy Sentiments - JustRite Stampers
- Cardstock -Green Scored Cards and Cream Envelope set; Crabapple Dark Prismatic; Simply Smooth Ivory Cardstock
- Dies - Labels Six Nestabilities®, Classic Ovals Sm Nestabilities®, GC-001 Grand Calibur® - Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
- Ink - Versamark & Rich Cocoa Memento Ink - Tsukineko
- Accessories - Gold Cording - Really Reasonable Ribbon; 3d Foam Squares, gold brads