Just antique little girls! Don't you agree? I was excited to see another of my Spellbinders™ Paper Arts projects up in the Idea Gallery. My mom was pretty excited, too! You see, I used a picture of my mom when she was 8 years old for this scrapbook layout!
Isn't she just adorable? I love that smile! I used some Bo Bunny vintage-style papers and the lovely new LF-015 Grand Decorative Circles One. Plus I cut/emboss some Royal & Langnickel Engraving Art Copper Foil using S5-119 Ventian Motifs. You can see my project on the Spellbinders™ Paper Arts website HERE in the Idea Gallery. Plus there are tons of other projects to check out by the very talented Design Team.
- S4-347 Labels Twenty-Three
- S4-367 Back to Basics Tags
- S5-119 Venetian Motifs
- E8-003 Classic Triple Scallop
- LF-015 Grand Decorative Circles One
- LF-114 Grand Circles
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Bo Bunny, Weekend Market Baggage, Rulers, Tapestry, Vintage Labels Patterned Paper
- Bazzill Basics Paper, Kraft Cardstock
- Royal & Langnickel, Engraving Art Copper Foil
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salazar Leather, Honey
- Elmers Glue Stick
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares
- Paper Distresster, sponges, sanding block