Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great week. Today is the last day of school for my girls and I can't believe summer vacation starts tomorrow! Wow, that school year went by very quickly, didn't it?
Today I have something for you all to check out. My first post is up over at The Rubber Cafe. As guest designer for the month of May, I will be posting a couple of times on the The Rubber Cafe blog. You can check out my post HERE. I have a small tutorial on how to make some rolled flowers. Here is the card I made for the post.
Hope you have a great day!!
- Stamps - "Steampunk" Charity Wings Set - The Rubber Cafe
- Cardstock - Kraft Smooth Cardstock 80#, Simply Smooth Ivory 80#, Posh Milk Chocolate Felt 80#, Berrylicious Pop-Tone Cardstock 100# - Discount Cardstock
- Ink - Rich Cocoa Memento ink pad, Antique Linen Distress ink pad
- Dies - S5-068 Decorative Dress Forms, S5-086 Bitty Blossoms , Grand Calibur® - Spellbinders™ Paper Arts,
- Accessories - Sophia Lace - Really Reasonable Ribbon; Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Pearl Jellie Dots - The Rubber Cafe; tulle ribbon - Hobby Lobby