Hello friends. Today I have a fun card to share with you using the September Creative Cafe' kit - Monster Bash from The Rubber Cafe'. I haven't shared many projects using this kit yet, but I love the patterned paper, stamp sets and embellishments. Truly fun to work with for those of us who like everything to be matchy, matchy!
Here is my card......
To help you recreate this card (if you want too) I have the card's measurements for you. The base of this card is A2 sized...which means I cut the cardstock in half lengthwise at 4 1/4". Then I scored and folded the piece of cardstock at 5 1/2". Here are the measurements to complete this card:
- Spiderweb patterned paper - 4 x 5 1 /4"
- Black cardstock layer - 3 1/2 x 4"
- Purple patterned paper - 3 3/8 x 3 7/8"
- patterned paper strip - 4 x 2 1/2"
- Main image black layer - 2 1/4 x 3 1/2"
- Main image - 2 x 3 1/4"
To color the witches feet, I used Copic markers - YG95, V17, W1, W7. The rhinestones, ribbon and button are also included in the kit! Here is a closer look at my card.
This is a really fun kit to work with. I don't know if I shared the kit reveal video with you but you can see that video on my YouTube Channel.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: Monster Bash with the Main Stamp set - Spooky Feet
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- Doodlebug October 31 paper pack and Bazzill Cardstock
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue, 3d foam squares