Hello friends! Today I am so excited because I am hopping along with rest of The Rubber Cafe' design team. We have some fun creative packaging ideas using supplies from recent Creative Cafe' Kits that will be great for the upcoming holidays! Here is my project for today's blog hop.....
I really love this little box! To make this box, I used the Tent Gift Bag Keepsake Die set from Tonic Studios. This was so quick and easy to make because the die contains everything you need including the a little die that will cut the holes for your ribbon!! I also used some papers and stamps from the October Creative Cafe' Kit - Christmas Behind The Scenes. I added some red stickles and tied some green twine into a ribbon and its done. I think these little boxes would be perfect for a place setting at our annual family get-together. I will probably fill them up with assorted chocolates!
- Stamps:The Rubber Cafe' -Creative Cafe' -October Kit of the Month - Christmas Behind the Scens
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe' Creative Cafe' - October Kit of the Month -Doodlebug 6x6 pad Santa Express
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Glue
- Embellishments: Twine, included in the kit
- Tools: Tent Gift Bag Keepsake Die Set - Tonic Studios