Hello Friends and thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great week! The weather has been wonderful here and since my internet has been going on and off, I have been enjoying some time outside! Today I would like to share with you how I made this very cute, Whaley Good Time Card. Its an easy card to create using your supplies from the Creative Cafe' Kit for July.
- Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'-July's Creative Cafe' Kit
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe'- July's Creative Cafe' Kit
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue; foam squares,
- Embellishments - Queen&Co.Deco Dots & seam binding - July's Creative Cafe' Kit
- Tools - Standard Ovals, Beaded Ovals dies- Spellbinders;