Hello Friends! If you are reading this, then thanks for coming back to my blog after it has been down for 3-4 days while Typepad fought off some nasty Hackers. I have been blogging with Typepad since 2006 and my blog has never been down for more than an hour until this week! I do think that is a really good record but boy, its hard to be patient especially when you aren't really a techy kinda person and don't understand what a DDOS attack is! LOL
Well, now that I am back up and running, I have a card to share with you today using The Paper Loft's Shades of Gray papers and the sketch for this month. If you haven't ever checked out The Paper Loft Blog, check it out and see how you can become a Guest Designer. All you have to do is participate in the Monthly Sketch Challenge.
This square cards measures 5 1/4 x 5 1/4". I used black cardstock for the base. I used different patterns available in the Shades of Gray collection. Plus I used my new banner punch that I got during Sale-A-Bration from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from a new company called Power Poppy. This stamp set is called Good Thinking: Renewal Stamp set. I really love the unique sentiments in the set. Here is another view of my card!
Thanks again for coming back to my blog. I will be posting some more this week to get caught up after all the down time! Talk to you soon and have a great day!
- Clear Stamps - Good Thinking: Renewal Stamp set - Power Poppy
- Cardstock - Black, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Patterned Paper - Shades of Gray Collection - Northstar, Silverplate, Graystone - The Paper Loft LC
- Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Embellishments - eyelet flower - Prima; Gun Metal Pearls - Want2Scrap
- Adhesive - Scrap Happy Sheer glue with Tiny Detail Tip - The Rubber Cafe'; 3d foam squares