Hello Friends! Today I have a 'new-to-me' fancy fold card that I want to share with you today. Using this month's kit, Love Makes You Family and all its goodies, I created a Quarter Fold card. Here is a look at my card....
Here is what it looks like inside the card!
- 1 piece cardstock trimmed to 4 1/4 x 11"
- 1 piece cardstock trimmed to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
- 2 pieces of patterned paper trimmed to 2 x 2 1/2"
- 2 pieces of patterned paper trimmed to 1 7/8 x 2 5/8"
- Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit:, Love Makes You a Family-add - on stamp set - Home Sweet Home
- Paper: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- Echo Park's 6x6 pad- The Story of Family and Bazzill Cardstock.
- Ink: Espresso Truffle Memento Ink Pad
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
- Other: Scor-pal