Hello Friends! Happy Wednesday! I am really missing the sun here at my house. So far this week it has been dreary, cold and wet here. So to brighten our day I created this colorful card using Heartfelt Creations Peacock Paisley Collection! I stamped the Peacock Paisley Cling Stamp set and the Delightful Daisy Stamp sets onto Ranger Watercolor paper and colored everything using my Gelatos! Very fun!!
Hearfelt Creations Products Used:
- HCDP1-252 Peacock Paisley Paper Collection
- HCD1-760 Delightful Daisy Die
- HCPC-3656 Delightful Daisies Cling Stamp Set
- HCPC – 3659 Peacock Paisley Cling Stamp Set
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive
- Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
- Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
Other Products Used:
- Green Cardstock
- Watercolor paper - Ranger
- Jet Black Staz-on Ink
- Labels Twenty Three – Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Faber Castell - Design Memory Craft - Gelatos – Blueberry, Snowcone, Green Tea, Lemon
- Water Brush – Ranger
- Diamond Stickles – Ranger
- 3d foam squares
- Green satin ribbon
This card measures 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 . Cut green cardstock to 5 1/4 x 10 1/2 . Score at 5 1/4 and fold to create base for card. Cut dark blue patterned paper from the Peacock Paisley Paper Collection to 5 x 5”. Cut a small strip of the chevron patterned paper from the collection to fit onto card as shown. Adhere into place as shown. Tie ribbon into decorative knot as shown. Die cut the largest Labels 23 using green cardstock. Stamp Peacock Paisley image onto watercolor paper using Jet Black Staz-on ink. Watercolor with gelatos and a water pen – mixing colors together to get the colors that match the collection. Stamp the Delightful Daisy Cling Stamp set onto watercolor paper using the Jet Black Staz-on. Die cut using the Delightful Daisy Die. Color the flowers with the gelatos and water pen. Allow to dry and then shape. Fussy cut the Peacock Paisley image using scissors and adhere into place onto the Labels 23. Adhere flowers onto the image. Adhere the labels 23 into place onto cardbase using 3d foam squares. Cut the sentiment from the paper collection and adhere into place to complete the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I have more projects to share with you this week so please stop by tomorrow!!