Hello Friends! Hope you are having a great week so far! Here in Missouri it is super cold with some snow/ice on the ground. Hopefully we will a couple of days of warmer temps so that the snow can melt away!
Today I have a fun card to share with you. It's a Tent Topper Card that I used the cute tree sticker included in the Wish Big Creative Cafe' Kit from The Rubber Cafe'. I thought it might be fun to make another version of this card to show you how I made it, that way you can make more than one of this fun Tent Topper Card.
Here is my original card!
Here is a short video showing how to make another version of this Tent Topper Card. Enjoy!
- Base - 4 1/4 x 8 1/2" - score at 4 1/4" and fold
- Large Scalloped Circle & Classic Scalloped Circle for the "tent" portion
- Base layers - 4 x 4" yellow layer and 3 3/4 x 3 3/4" patterned paper layer
- Stamps - The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Wish Big
- Cardstock and Patterned papers: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Wish Big
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento dye Ink; Copic Markers
- Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe' - Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, 3d Foam Squares
- Embellishments: Ribbon available in your kit
- Tools/Dies: Spellbinders Dies, Scor-Pal,