Hello friends! It's time for the monthly Heartfelt Creations Design Team Alumni Blog Hop! This month I have a project I made for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Semi-Finalist contest. I really love to work with Heartfelt Creations products and I think you can definitely see that when you see my project for today! Remember, you can vote for your 5 favorite semi-finalists plus you could win a $50 gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations HERE on their blog - you have until September 30 to vote!. I would really love it if you vote for me!
Here is my Altered Sunflower Clock video tutorial......
Here are some close-ups.....
Thanks for stopping by today! Your next stop on the blog hop is Sarah Miller's blog. Remember to comment as you go through the hop so that you will be eligible to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Certificate! The winner of the prize will be announced on Saturday, October 4!
- Rubber Stamps – HCPC 3626 Classic Sunflower PreCut Set; HCPC 3627 Sunflower Stem PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Paper – Classic Sunflower Paper Collection (Heartfelt Creations); Ivory Cardstock
- Dies - HCD 753 Classic Sunflower, HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window; HCD 738 Ornamental Add-On Die (Heartfelt Creations); S5-205 Delicate Doily (Spellbinders)
- Ink – Rich Cocoa Memento Ink, Olive Grove Memento Luxe Ink (Tsukineko); Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick Distress Ink (Ranger); Gold 3D Stamp Paint (Viva Décor)
- Paint – Burnt Umber, Unbleached Titanium Paint (Liquitex); Weathered Wood Crackle Medium (Americana)
- Tools – Flower Shaping Mat and Stylus’, water misting bottle; sanding block, sponges
- Embellishments – Gold Gala Glitz Glitter, White Pearl Flourishes (Zva Creative); brown pearls, green wire, clock numbers, Label Letters (Advantus Corp)
- Adhesives – Decoupaige (Americana); Designer Dries Clear Adhesives, 3d foam squares
- Misc – Wooden Clock Blank – Walnut Hollow; Clock hands and parts with ¾” stem (Hobby Lobby)